Children ask a lot of questions and parents always struggle to keep up with their curiosity. However, what we don't realize is that as parents our responsibility is not to answer their questions but use this inborn curiosity to lay the foundations, which will convert our child into an adult who is an "empathetic critical thinker" for that's what the future requires. The obvious question is, how to do this? This is where the ART course steps in.
The ART course uses time tested stories (Akbar-Birbal, Jataka, Panchtantra, Mahabharat, etc.), as an educational tool to introduce the key ingredients of empathetic critical thinking, applicable in real life situations, in a fun filled engaging manner.
- Age appropriate: Children and young adults ~10 years and above, provided they are doing the course alone. However, if parents are doing the course with their child then age is not a constraint. It is equally suitable for adults to refresh their thinking patterns
- Course structure: 9 sections comprising of 23 lectures & 7 documents containing practice problems
- Time available: Post purchase the course is accessible for a period of 1 calendar year
- Free preview: The first 4 lectures of the course are available for free preview. (Click Here)
- Free test period: Within 15 days of purchase, customers can seek refund.
For any further queries please contact us at [email protected]
"Based on your suggestion, I have tried the storytelling methodology of practicing problem solving with my family. It worked out really well for us. Helped me motivate and demonstrate to my daughter that she has ideas and capability to pen a story/composition. However, she is still reluctant to do write-ups. Deeply appreciate your guidance."
- Manisha, Mother of two young children
- Section1: Traits of a rational thinker (4 lectures + practice problems)
- Section2: Generic problem solving process (3 lectures + practice problems)
- Section3: Filter of constraints (2 lectures + practice problems)
- Section4: Filter of effectiveness (3 lectures + practice problems)
- Section5: Filter of future problems (2 lectures + practice problems)
- Section6: Filter of implementation (2 lectures + practice problems)
- Section7: Filter of being human (2 lectures + practice problems)
- Section8: Problem solving process applied to real life problems (3 lectures)
- Section9: Ignorance and Wisdom (2 lectures)