The ART course uses time tested stories (Akbar-Birbal, Jataka, Panchtantra, Mahabharat, Ramayana, etc.), as an educational tool to introduce the key ingredients of empathetic critical thinking, applicable in real life situations, in a fun filled engaging manner.
The above description of ART course is just for hygiene purpose. You must pursue this course only for the right reasons and therefore, in order to make a decision, you must ask yourself the following two questions:
- Question1: What is that you are searching for that has brought you to this page?
- Question2: Am I the right teacher who can help you complete your search?
The answer to the Question1 is something that I cannot give, for its something that you only will have to find out. Once you find out the answer to Question1, then only I can provide some inputs which can help you w.r.t Question2. So, my simple request to you is that please ensure that you take this course only when you have answers to above two questions.
Once you accomplish a clarity w.r.t the Question1, you will need to know me so that you can answer Question2. Therefore, let me share with you the following points to help you get a brief overview w.r.t me:
- I don’t believe in teaching. I believe that the role of a good teacher is to brighten the world around students so that they can see clearly and choose a path that makes sense for them.
- I don’t believe in imparting skills that can make one earn a livelihood. I believe in imparting skills that make one live a meaningful life, because those who can live a life can earn livelihood also, though reverse may or may not be true.
- I don’t believe that the purpose of education is to help students just discover their intelligence. That’s just hygiene. I believe that the larger purpose of education is to help students discover their ignorance because that leads to wisdom.
To know more about me I would urge you to do one or all of the following two things:
- Get in touch with me and talk to me
- Read my views on social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Medium, LinkedIn)
- Checkout the free preview of some of the course material provided. (Click Here)
Once you are sure that your requirements match my personality (i.e. my approach to education and life in general) then only I am the right teacher for you. Welcome to my world.
- Age appropriate: Children and young adults ~10 years and above; It is equally suitable for adults to refresh their thinking patterns
- Course structure: 10 sections comprising of 27 sessions & 7 documents containing practice problems
- Time available: Post purchase the course is accessible for a period of 1 calendar year
For any further queries please contact me at [email protected] with your contact details and I will get in touch with you.
"A refreshing honest reminder of how we should approach problem solving. This course offers fresh perspective on leveraging stories to teach life altering concepts. Its a course for all ages - kids, teens and adults. Introduces key ideas such as its ok to say " No", difference between intelligence and wisdom. The framework, with regular practice, equips an individual to tackle challenges in a very rational way!!"
- Paresh Bhandari
"We were excited to try out a course that “helps you think rationally”. We did this course as a family and it was time well spent. The stories in the course are oft-repeated, age-old stories, but the way these stories have been co-opted, it makes you think (even as an adult). The course is conducted honestly and without contrivance. Overall, it gives a robust guideline to kids, to become more logical and rigorous in how they evaluate or look at things around themselves.
Heads up, its not a one-time course, kids or even adults need to make a practice of following it. A good parallel would be learning YOGA, but you need to practice it to reap the benefits."
- Richa Dikshit
"Based on your suggestion, I have tried the storytelling methodology of practicing problem solving with my family. It worked out really well for us. Helped me motivate and demonstrate to my daughter that she has ideas and capability to pen a story/composition. However, she is still reluctant to do write-ups. Deeply appreciate your guidance."
- Manisha Bansal
- Section1: Traits of a rational thinker (4 sessions + practice problems) (Free Preview)
- Section2: Generic problem solving process (3 sessions + practice problems)
- Section3: Filter of constraints (2 sessions + practice problems)
- Section4: Filter of effectiveness (3 sessions + practice problems)
- Section5: Filter of future problems (2 sessions + practice problems)
- Section6: Filter of implementation (2 sessions + practice problems)
- Section7: Filter of being human (2 sessions + practice problems)
- Section8: Problem solving process applied to real life problems (3 sessions)
- Section9: Intuition and action (4 sessions)
- Section10: Ignorance and Wisdom (2 sessions)